What we need from you
- Commitment to attend four national meetings a year (some may be via Skype or phone)
- Enthusiasm about the work and values of A National Voice
- …That’s it!!
What we’ll offer you
- Training and support
- Travel and accommodation for face-to-face meetings
- Great experience for your CV
- The opportunity to influence and steer the work of a national charity
- The opportunity to represent A National Voice at key events such as the APPG for Looked After Children & Care Leavers at Parliament (a meeting involving members of all political parties to influence national policies and procedures).
Once we receive your application, we’ll send you a link to some online trustee training; when this is completed, we’ll invite you to a Board meeting to meet with our current Board of Trustees. If this all goes well, you will be invited to be an Advisor to the Board of Trustees for the first four meetings; after this, full Trusteeship can be granted.
* Please note, given that the 'Trustee Advisory Role' will last for 12 months and usual background checks can take approx. 3 months, applicants should bear this in mind with regard to their age upon applying